Monday, June 22, 2009

Picture of the Day #'s 4-16

Ok so I haven't been downloading pics as often as I should but here they are (cue drum roll):

#4 This is a picture from my birthday/birthday party, I don't care that it's out of order, I love these girls


#5 This is where I live..... I love this neighborhood, I love these fences...I love this life


#6a This is my dash torn out (by yours truly) to install my iPod Car Connector to free my life/my car of CD clutter...a....men. So before:


#6b After.....:

#7 I have a tendency to do very random things (at my own expense) for a good laugh (for other's and myself). Hence why I chose to let Melissa draw a smiley face on my tongue...with a permanent marker - it burned off my taste buds for a few days...no lie.


#8 "Somewhere over the rainbow...."


#9 Katie and I doggysat for Jack and Sadie....sheer madness


#10 Concert in the Park at America The Beautiful Park in Downtown CS


#11 Please note the little boy wearing nothing but his whitey tighties and cowboy boots on the top of the picture (mind you we were in the middle of a very crowded park).....good golly this was hilarious to me


#12 My pops planted these for my...they are doing great Pop! Thanks again!!!


#13 Rockies game ....Love that field. Good friends, good game, good time


#14 This hat is growing on me, I was really hating myself in it at first. I'm learning to love it


#15 Celebrating Sarah's birth. I love this girl. I'm blessed to call her my friend.


#16 Welcome to my hell. I spent 10 minutes staring at this huge beast in my room (The size/span of it was bigger than a silver dollar); breaking out into a cold sweat and nearly hyper ventilating trying to figure out how to kill since Katie wasn't here to rescue me from it. From a girl with a very big fear of spiders, this is my personal hell. Even after I killed it I almost slept in my car. It was 3 days ago and I'm still debating about that. I killed it from a distance with a Swiffer Sweeper.

No comments: