Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Thanks and 27th Year of Life Photo of the Day #3

I realized that I haven't fully shown my appreciation towards everyone that made my birthday great.

My roommate and bestie Katie and my wonderful friend Carey helped me put on a fan-friggin-tastic birthday party. They set up a scavenger hunt around downtown Colorado Springs for those that wanted to join before dinner....it was rad!!!!

I had a blast and everyone else did too!

Thank you to EVERYONE that joined me for my birthday to celebrate, for those that called, sent text messages, and wall posts on facebook to wish me a Happy Birthday. I felt extremely loved - y'all are amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm looking forward to making my 27th year of life great. Go big or Go home right?!?!

So here's the 27 years of living and on to 28!!!!! What God has in store I have no idea, but I'm praying for God to shape me into something closer to His image.

___________________________________________
Pic#3

My pup is friggin' cute, especially when she cocks her head like this:

1 comment:

katie said...

you are right, she is! esp, when she lays on the clean laundry :)