Sunday, October 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

For Jen's Birthday Cathy, Jen, Katie and I went out for her Birthday on Saturday. And then that evening, Jen, her husband Keven, Katie and I went bowling....it was a swell time!!

Jen & Cathy at the Bon Ton for lunch



Jen (the birthday girl) & I at the Bon Ton

Katie, Me, & Jen at the bowling alley

We were excited about bowling

The Birthday Girl got a STRIKE!! (she was posing as the "X" for the strike!)

Wahoo Katie got a strike!!

And Kevin got a strike too!!!

I got a strike as well but we forgot to get a picture....oops

I have enjoyed making new friends this past week, Jen, Kevin, & Cathy have been a few that I have made....it's been fabulous!! God's been bringing me a lot of blessings in the form of community this week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!

1 comment:

kjds said...

1. i love your blog
2. i am super excited about tomorrow's adventures
3. you = spectacular