Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Being 25

I have been thinking a lot lately, well...who am I kidding, I'm always thinking too much...about something. Anyhoot, since I turned 25 a few weeks ago, I've been thinking about all the things I want to do this year here is my list of things so far:

THINGS TO DO BEFORE TURNING 26:
1) Begin taking classes to learn sign language.
2) Invest in my church and build community
3) Seek out the possiblity of moving to South Carolina or Atlanta
4) Become a coffee drinker
5) See Shane & Shane in concert
6) Lose 8 pounds and keep it off
7) Obtain a job in a career I love (crossing my fingers that this will happen within the next month)
8) Watch less TV and mountain bike more
9) Pay off at least half of my credit card debt
10) Pay off at least a third of my car payment
11) Go on a roadtrip (destination TBD)
12) Eat more sushi
13) Learn to be less stubborn
14) Learn to trust God more, doubt myself less, and be more giving of myself to others
15) Find greater appreciation in those I come in contact with everday
16) Take advantage of often overlooked opportunities to serve others
17) Give more, hoard less, sacrifice much
18) Take time weekly to appreciate ice cream, time with those I love, good conversations, laughter, and doing absolutely nothing
19) Visit one place geographically that I have never been before.
20) Seek out the possibilty of playing my violin in my church's worship team
21) Run a 5k


.....more to come, this is all I've come up with for now. Any suggestions I will willing consider.

Until next time...

Blessings!

No comments: