Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update profile

I updated my profile today, but I felt the need to post it, because...I just did, and it's my blog, and I can do that.

I have learned that silence is a brilliant yet terrifying phenomenon. Loving Jesus is the hardest thing I will ever do. I have learned that once you say it you can't just take it back. God will not always give us what WE think are blessings. My weaknesses are: Target, cheese, anger, sweets, being competitive, discounts/sales, babies & children, carbs, and hugs & kisses. I think that life should have theme music playing all the time like it does in movies (except those moments when silences is necessary). I relish in the moments I get to let out my childlike nature. I cherish the sight of beautiful sunsets, the sound of children laughing, and the feeling of the wind on my face. Stubbing my toe makes me think/say bad words. I hate anger, but I struggle with it all the time. I would rather try and fail than to not try at all. I continue to learn the importance of family, the comfort of friendships, the blessing of community, and the grace of God. In all of this I pray that God will continue to shape me into a woman that is after His own heart everyday.

1 comment:

Pollly19 said...

that describes you to a t!